Hi,

I am currently working working for an organization which is using Apache Spark as main data processing framework. Now the organization is wondering whether Apache Flink is better at processing their data than Apache Spark. Therefore, I am evaluating Apache Flink and I am comparing it to Apache Spark.

When I looked at Apache Flink for the first time, I could not find any comparison to Apache Spark at Flink's website. Would it be an idea to give some information about the differences of both frameworks on the website? I would like to contribute to that if you think that would be helpful.

Regards,
Kevin