Hi,
I thought there was a Jira for that but I looked and couldn't find it. If
you'd like you can create one and we can discuss the design. Do you have
any ideas yet?

The tricky things I see in this are:
 - Knowing which data is the current data. This will require some kind of
timestamps or increasing IDs.
 - Knowing when you can retire data from Cassandra.

Some of these might require some changes to how Flink handles checkpoints
and it somewhat goes into the direction of incremental checkpoints. That
last part is especially important once you deal with savepoints, which can
stay around indefinitely.

Cheers,
Aljoscha