Hi everyone,

I wanted to share this with the community: we have announced the first
round of speakers and sessions of Flink Forward 2016, and it looks amazing!

Check it out here: http://flink-forward.org/program/sessions/

This year we have a great mix of use case talks (e.g., by Netflix, Alibaba,
Intel, Cisco, King, Zalando, etc), in-depth developer-oriented talks on
Flink existing and upcoming features by committers and contributors, and
several talks on the wider stream processing landscape, including Apache
Beam (incubating), streaming SQL, and more.

As a reminder, the last day for early bird tickets is this Sunday, July 31.
I'm really looking forward to seeing as many of us there as possible!

Best,
Kostas