Hi Ufuk,

Thanks for bringing up the discussion.

There’s also a critical issue with the Kinesis connector when used with
window operators downstream:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-4341. This leads to unbounded
state size for the window operators.

I’m trying to submit the fix PR before tomorrow. It will be reasonable to
aim this fix for 1.1.2 too.
+1 to release 1.1.2 soon as they will include these critical fixes.

Regards,
Gordon