Hi Ivan,

I don't have any experience with the sites but I wouldn't mind trying
out one of these. As far as I understand they help to visualize code
coverage and perform static analysis to find code problems. As for the
code coverage, we have to build in coverage checks into our build
system ourselves*.

Could you find out which of the two would be worth trying out?

Best,
Max

* For example, Codacy uses JaCoco for code voerage.