Between two different actor systems in the same JVM, messages are still
serialized (they go through a local socket, I think).

Getting the execution graph is not easily possible, and not intended, as it
actually contains RPC resources, etc.

What do you need from the execution graph? Maybe there is another way to
achieve that...