Hi!

In 1.2-SNAPSHOT, we recently fixed issues due to the "eventual consistency"
nature of S3. The fix is not in v1.1 - that is the only known issue I can
think of.

It results in occasional (seldom) periods of heavy restart retries, until
all files are visible to all participants.

If you run into that issue, may be worthwhile to look at Flink 1.2-SNAPSHOT.

Best,
Stephan