Hi to all,
we've completed the PR #2790 <https://github.com/apache/flink/pull/2790> to
implement FLINK-4491 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-4491>:
we've added the comment that @zentol asked for a week ago and we also fixed
a potential annoying problem we faced during indexing (if a malformed
document generates an error during indexing, the close() method throws an
exception forcing the entire job to fail, killing other threads that are
still indexing). I hope this PR could hep other people working with
Elasticsearch, right from the next release ;)