Hi Flink devs,

Roughly half a year ago I implemented several PRs for Flink-CEP[1][2][3]
but since then there were no progress with the reviews. What is frustrating
about this situation is that Flink customers are asking for features in
these PRs. For example customers commented on [1] and [2] asking for these
features. During a presentation about CEP during Flink Forward 2016
somebody asked[4] for a feature that is implemented in [1]. Another CEP
feature that was requested in this Stack Overflow post[5] was implemented
by PR [2].

I also started conversations regarding following JIRA issues:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-3320 (wrote to Till about this
one)

and I would like to work on them, but it seems pointless if nobody is going
to review new PRs.

I wrote to Till(who is the only Flink CEP reviewer at the moment) but it
seems that he is very busy and cannot help with these PRs. On the other
hand Flink CEP has got some attention and customers are asking for new
features.

Is there any way for community to make progress with Flink CEP?
Are there other core committers that can review Flink CEP PRs?

Best regards,
Ivan.

[1] - https://github.com/apache/flink/pull/2361
[2] - https://github.com/apache/flink/pull/2367