Hi folks,

I have a little question regarding the managed store operator backend, in case
someone can help.

Is there some convenient way (planned or under development) to completely
unregister a state entry (e.g. a ListState) with a given id from the backend?
It is fairly easy to register new states dynamically (i.e. with
getOperatorState(…)), why not being able to discard it as well?

I would find this feature extremely convenient to a fault tolerance related PR
I am working on but I can think of many use cases that might need it.

Paris