hi, all

UT and CT have clear boundary and consensus of opinion:
1. UT and CT separated.  surefire plugin have two different execution for CT
and UT
2. Temporary file creating and destroy should be unified with TemporaryFolder.
     FLINK-5546 has change the java.io <http://java.io/>.tmpdir to target
directory.
     I think Stephan or other committer can replace temporary file management
with TemporaryFolder  in one issue or several sub-issues. There are so many
test file need to be corrected.
3. should have clearly test suffix. For example: *.Test.java, *.Suite.scala
used for UT; *ITCase.java, *ITSuite.scala used for Scala.  FLINK-5546 has add
java UT include clearly.

IMO, TestBaseUtils’ responsibility is not clear, suggesting:
1. correct the tmp file creating with TemporaryFolder
2. all the static field should be modify, should not be final
3. what’s the responsibility of TestBaseUtils, use as base unit test or as base
util class of unit class? Util class should not be extends by unit test class.

Best,
Jinkui Shi