Hello,

Pat, the table in your email is somehow not visible in my gmail, but
it is visible here:
Maybe the problem is caused by the formatting.

> FLINK-3722
> approach seems to be the fastest one.

OK, then I would suggest to do the implementation of the code
generation on top of the PR for FLINK-3722. I guess we can assume that
that PR will be merged sooner than the code generation, so there won't
be any serious merge conflicts this way.

Best,
Gábor