Unfortunately, I didn't have time to work on this yet and it looks
like I won't have time this week.

I've created the following issue to track the implementation with two sub tasks:

If someone else wants to take this up in the meantime, feel free to do
so. Otherwise, I will try to have a look next week. I can certainly
help with the initial setup if there are questions.