Hi Robert,

I was not aware of this big change (I know it's my fault) but I am not sure
if I agree with the rationale.

I read through the JIRA and it seems that this is mostly a convenience
change that we dont need to copy jars and mess with the classloading that
much.

On the other hand if user jars can conflict with frontend/backend classes
that can lead to very serious (and hard to fix) problems, especially in
larger scale deployments.

What do you think about this?

Gyula

Robert Metzger <rmetz...@apache.org> ezt írta (időpont: 2017. febr. 23.,