I run two examples in the same client.

first one use       /
ExecutionEnvironment.createRemoteEnvironment("10.75.203.170", 59551)/
second one use
/StreamExecutionEnvironment.createRemoteEnvironment("10.75.203.170", 59551)/

the first example run successfully, but the second example failed(connect to
akka timeout), for the second one, if I change host parameter from ip to
hostname, it works.

I check the source code, and I found the ip would be translated into
hostname automatically in the first example, but the second one don't.

I am so confused if the ActorRef must use hostname as part of address, not
ip? is it a bug?