Hi,

I tried to run an application on 1.3 but I keep getting the following error:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class
org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation
at
org.apache.flink.runtime.security.modules.HadoopModule.install(HadoopModule.java:45)
at
org.apache.flink.runtime.security.SecurityUtils.install(SecurityUtils.java:78)
at org.apache.flink.client.CliFrontend.main(CliFrontend.java:1128)

Even after adding hadoop-common to the lib manually (which I guess should
not be necessary).

Any idea what might cause this?

Thanks,
Gyula