The following file in the following commit throw the following error when
rebasing to master. I agree that case insensitive filesystems are an
abomination and hopefully never supported by APFS but just wanted to note the
situation. With a clean working directory I solved this with `git fetch apache
master` and `git reset --hard FETCH_HEAD`.

Greg

.../scala/org/apache/flink/table/sources/{DefinedTimeAttributes.scala →
definedTimeAttributes.scala}

https://github.com/apache/flink/commit/b50ef4b8de73e0e19df154d87ea588236e3ccb43
<https://github.com/apache/flink/commit/b50ef4b8de73e0e19df154d87ea588236e3ccb43>

git rebase apache/master
First, rewinding head to replay your work on top of it...
error: The following untracked working tree files would be overwritten by
checkout:

flink-libraries/flink-table/src/main/scala/org/apache/flink/table/sources/definedTimeAttributes.scala
Please move or remove them before you switch branches.
Aborting
could not detach HEAD