Hi Weijie,

it might be the case that batching the processing of multiple rows can give
you an improved performance compared to single row processing.

Maybe you could share the exact benchmark base line results and the code
you use to test Flink's MutableHashTable with us. Also the Flink
configuration and how you run it would be of interest. That way we might be
able to see if we can tune Flink a bit more.

Cheers,
Till