Hi

For now we use very old netty version.

Netty 4.0.27.Final released on 02-Apr-15

<!-- Don't upgrade for now. Netty versions >= 4.0.28.Final
contain an improvement by Netty, which slices a Netty buffer
instead of doing a memory copy [1] in the
LengthFieldBasedFrameDecoder. In some situations, this
interacts badly with our Netty pipeline leading to OutOfMemory
errors.

[1] https://github.com/netty/netty/issues/3704 -->

If we so worry about slice in LengthFieldBasedFrameDecoder we can add custom
LengthFieldBasedCopyFrameDecoder which extend original
LengthFieldBasedFrameDecoder and override extractFrame for keep current
behavior.

With this small changes we can update for last 4.0.x.

For now LengthFieldBasedFrameDecoder also used in KvStateClient and
KvStateServer.
Can we keep use original LengthFieldBasedFrameDecoder or must also change
on LengthFieldBasedCopyFrameDecoder?

If we want we can migrate on 4.1.
I already did tests and all work correctly, small changes in
NettyBufferPool.java and ChunkedByteBuf.java is required (implement new
method which added to interface).

Thanks
Alexey Diomin