I will.
Actually I had it already on my radar because its one of the three
remaining blockers.

Your JIRA has already a PR so I guess its on a good track, for the other
blockers, I think its fine to release without having them fixed.
Is there anything else we need to get into the 1.3.0 release?
Otherwise, I would soon create the first voting RC.