Unfortunately I had no luck with both of those approaches. The first one
runs tests for all dependent modules, while the second one (which I already
tried using fails with the provided error). Maybe some ideas how can I
run/compiles tests using eclipse compiler from IntelliJ? I need to test
lambdas behaviour for FLINK-6783. Any ideas highly appreciated.

Z pozdrowieniami! / Cheers!

Dawid Wysakowicz

*Data/Software Engineer*

Skype: dawid_wys | Twitter: @OneMoreCoder