Bumpety-bump.

I would be in favour or removing this:
 - It can be implemented as a MapFunction parser after a TextInputFormat
 - Additions, changes, fixes that happen on TextInputFormat are not reflected
to SimpleTweetInputFormat
 - SimpleTweetInput format overrides nextRecord(), which is not something
DelimitedInputFormats are normally supposed to do, I think
 - The Tweet POJO has a very strange naming scheme

Best,
Aljoscha