+1 to release 1.3.1 as is.

On 21.06.2017 17:06, Robert Metzger wrote:
I see that this is an issue we should address, but on the other hand,
there's a large list of issues we need to address with 1.3.1 already.
If we keep delaying minor releases for every issue we find, we'll never
release it :)

On Wed, Jun 21, 2017 at 3:51 PM, Stefan Richter <s.rich...@data-artisans.com