Hi all,

I'm trying setup an HA Flink cluster with 3 job managers and 3 task
managers.
After executing start-cluster.sh, 3 job managers are normally started.
However, the task managers are still down due to an exception showed below:

org.apache.flink.util.ConfigurationException: Config parameter 'Key:
'jobmanager.rpc.address' , default: null (deprecated keys: [])' is missing
(hostname/address of JobManager to connect to).

I managed to setup a non-HA cluster before and I know I should put the Job
manager's address here, but what should I put here in HA cluster since
there are three job managers here.

Besides, according to the original config file here:

https://github.com/apache/flink/blob/master/flink-dist/src/main/resources/flink-conf.yaml#L28

this should be taken care of automatically.

I have already put masters under /conf folder with all the job managers'
addresses/ports in it. So the exception shouldn't have shown in the first
place.

Is there anything else I have missed?

Thanks in advance.

Mu