Hi,

Yes, that sounds very good! I like the idea of having an interface that is a
view on some of the settings. We could maybe improve the naming, because to me
it is not completely clear what the difference between OperatorSettings and
OperatorProperties is (I mean just the name, the functionality you defined very
well!). This is easy to change though.

I think we arrived at a good solution now, thanks!

Best,
Aljoscha