Thanks a lot for preparing the release artifacts.
While checking the source repo / release commit, I realized that you are
not following the versioning scheme as flink:
the current master has a "x.y-SNAPSHOT" version, and release candidates
(and releases) get a x.y.z version. I wonder if it makes sense to use the
same model in the flink-shaded.git repo. I think this is the default
assumption in maven, and some modules behave differently based on the
version: for example "mvn deploy" sends "-SNAPSHOT" artifacts to a snapshot
server, and release artifacts to a staging repository.

I don't think we need to cancel the release because of this, I just wanted
to raise this point to see what others are thinking.

I've checked the following
- The netty shaded jar contains the MIT license from netty router:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheflink-1130/org/apache/flink/flink-shaded-netty-4/1.0-4.0.27.Final/flink-shaded-netty-4-1.0-4.0.27.Final.jar
- In the staging repo, I didn't see any dependencies exposed.
- I checked some of the md5 sums in the staging and they were correct / I
used a mvn plugin to check the signatures in the staging repo and they were
okay
- clean install in the source repo worked (this includes a license header
check)
- LICENSE and NOTICE file are there

==> +1 to release.