+1. This is great, Piotrek!

BTW, can you clarify what you mean by 'project wide'? Is it the whole
`flink` project or just `flink-connector-kafka`? I think it's useful to
be applied to the whole flink project. I've seen dependencies conflict
problem like this in flink-connector-kinesis. Enabling this in flink would
protect us from many hidden issues.

Bowen