Hi Andy,

the CliFrontend is not executed via Yarn, thus, it is not affected by
dependencies which are added due to the underlying Yarn cluster. Therefore,
it would be helpful to look at the TaskManager logs. Either you have
enabled log aggregation on your Yarn cluster, then you can obtain the logs
via `yarn logs -applicationId <application ID>` or you have to retrieve
them from the machines where they were running (either by going directly
there or via the Yarn web interface).

Cheers,
Till