Hi, I'm adding support for more cloud storage providers such as Google
(gcs://) and Oracle (oci://).
I have an oci:// test working based on the s3a:// test but when I try it on an
actual Flink job like WordCount, I get this message:
"org.apache.flink.core.fs.UnsupportedFileSystemSchemeException: Could not find
a file system implementation for scheme 'oci'. The scheme is not directly
supported by Flink and no Hadoop file system to support this scheme could be
loaded."
How do I register new schemes into the file system factory?  Thanks.    On