Hi Renjie,
if I am not misunderstand, you just need to start the cluster as normal as
before. The dispatcher and resourcemanager are spawned by ClusterEntryPoint
(you can have a look at yarn-session.sh & FlinkYarnSessionCli &
YarnSessionClusterEntrypoint), and the TM are spawned by ResourceManager lazily
(ResourceManager will setup TM according to the submitted job) or spawned by
the setup script (you can have a look at start-cluster.sh).

Best Regards,
Sihua Zhou

发自网易邮箱大师