Hi Aljoscha and Till,

I've added 2 PRs to fix and harden the YARN kerberos security for flip-6. I
think they should go in for 1.5.0 (particularly FLINK-8286
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-8286>).

1) https://github.com/apache/flink/pull/5896 (FLINK-8286
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-8286>): fixed broken kerberos
configuration for Yarn TaskExecutor.
2) https://github.com/apache/flink/pull/5901 (FLINK-9235
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-9235>): Added integration test
to test YARN security for both legacy and new mode.

Thanks a lot.
Shuyi