Hi,

This issue might have something to do with compaction. Problems with compaction
can especially degrade reads performance (or just increase reads IO). Have you
tried to further enforce more compactions or change CompactionStyle?

Have you taken a look on
org.apache.flink.contrib.streaming.state.PredefinedOptions?

Maybe Stefan or Andrey could share more input on this.

Piotrek