+1
-------- Original message --------From: Bowen Li <bowenl...@gmail.com> Date:
5/27/18  12:31 AM  (GMT-08:00) To: dev@flink.apache.org Subject: Re: [PROPOSAL]
Improving Flink’s timer management for large state
+1 LGTM. RocksDB timer service is one of the most highly anticipated
features from Flink users, and it's finally coming, officially. I also
would love to see bringing timer more closely to state backend, for the
sake of easier development and maintenance of code.

On Fri, May 25, 2018 at 7:13 AM, Stefan Richter <s.rich...@data-artisans.com