Hi Yazdan,

First of all, thank you for contributing to Flink!

As Chesnay said, many of the Flink committers try to review pull requests
in a timely manner.
However, everybody has to put time aside to review a PR.
Many committers are either working on features themselves or review PRs in
their free time.

IMO, a good approach to have your PRs quickly reviewed is to interact with
the community *before* opening a PR.
If you want to contribute a new feature, you should create a Jira issue and
ask for feedback.
If you want to work on a feature that was proposed by somebody else, ask on
the Jira issue whether this is a relevant problem or desired feature.
You can also reach out to the dev mailing list.
For larger changes you should also propose a solution such that the design
can be discussed beforehand.
Once somebody told you that there is interest in a feature (and agreed with
your approach), the chances are good that your PR is reviewed.

Of course, you don't need to start a discussion for bug fixes that touch
only a few lines of code or improve the documentation.
Small PRs are usually, quickly reviewed and merged.

Best, Fabian