We will need a significant amount of exclusions/suppressions.

For example, 300 of the 511 vulnerabilities are caused by our TupleX classes, with public mutable fields. The "unclosed resource" inspection is rather simplistic and only tracks the life-cycle in the scope of the method. As a result it fails for any resource factory (e.g. any method that returns a stream), or resources stored in fields like one does for frequently in wrappers.