Thank you everyone!
This is definitely an honour for me! It is very nice to work with you and I got
a lot from you guys!

Thanks,
Sihua

On 06/22/2018 22:31,zhenya Sun<toke...@126.com> wrote:
Congratulations

from my iphone!
On 06/22/2018 21:17, Till Rohrmann wrote:
Hi everybody,

On behalf of the PMC I am delighted to announce Sihua Zhou as a new Flink
committer!

Sihua has been an active member of our community for several months. Among
other things, he helped developing Flip-6, improved Flink's state backends
and fixed a lot of major and minor issues. Moreover, he is helping the
Flink community reviewing PRs, answering users on the mailing list and
proposing new features.

Please join me in congratulating Sihua for becoming a Flink committer!

Cheers,
Till