Forward shiming mail to Aitozi.

Aitozi

We are using hyperloglog to count daily uv, but it only provided an approximate
value. I also tried the count distinct in flink table without window, but need
to set the retention time.

However, the time resolution of this operator is 1 millisecond, so it ends up
with too many timers in the java heap which might leads to OOM.

Cheers
Shimin