Hello folks,

I am trying to write my streaming result into mongodb using
RIchSinkFunction as below.

gonogoCustomerApplicationStream.addSink(mongoSink)

where mongoSink is Autowired i.e. injected object and it is giving me below
error.

The implementation of the RichSinkFunction is not serializable. The object
probably contains or references non serializable fields.

what is solution on this?

*Amol Suryawanshi*
Java Developer
am...@iprogrammer.com

*iProgrammer Solutions Pvt. Ltd.*

*Office 103, 104, 1st Floor Pride Portal,Shivaji Housing Society,
Bahiratwadi,Near Hotel JW Marriott, Off Senapati Bapat Road, Pune - 411016,
MH, INDIA.**Phone: +91 9689077510 | Skype: amols_iprogrammer*
www.iprogrammer.com <sac...@iprogrammer.com>