+1

- built flink from source
- ensured all examples are bundled in binaries
- uploaded an example through WebUI, generated the plan and ran the job
- verified that TM logs can be accessed through WebUI
- ran tests on travis:
    basic tests: https://travis-ci.org/zentol/flink/builds/408590209
    E2E tests: https://travis-ci.org/zentol/flink-ci/builds/408589651