Great Job on Release 1.6!

I just checked it out and still I can see v.1.6-SNAPSHOT on the title of
https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-1.6/
<https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-1.6/>

and when I click on any options, it redirects me to master docs 1.7-SNAPSHOT.

I opened this ticket https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-10112
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-10112>

Also I don’t see v1.6 on “Pick Docs Version" drop down

Cheers,
Yaz