I have an idea to create new version of HadoopRecoverableFsDataOutputStream
class (for example with name LegacyHadoopRecoverableFsDataOutputStream :) )
which will works with valid-length files without invoking truncate. And
modify check in HadoopRecoverableWriter to use
LegacyHadoopRecoverableFsDataOutputStream in case if Hadoop version is
lower then 2.7 . I will try to provide PR soon if no objections. I hope I
am on the right way.

--

С уважением,
Артем Семененко