Hi Shuyi,

The tool allows you to convert a Flink DataSet containing the individual
state rows, (key, state) pairs, into a state for a streaming operator.

So if you want to bootstrap your state from data on HDFS, you would read
the file in Flink, convert it to the required DataSet format, then you can
write the state for the desired operator.
As you can read many different input formats in Flink this gives large
flexibility to where you can bootstrap the state from.

Gyula

Shuyi Chen <suez1...@gmail.com> ezt írta (időpont: 2018. aug. 22., Sze,
21:28):