Thanks for separating the threads Stephan!

(1) Do we agree on the five basic steps below?*
+1 to the five steps and making the third question in the proposal the
first.

(2) How do we understand that consensus is reached about adding the
feature?
+1 to lazy consensus with one committer's +1

(3) To answer the question whether a PR needs special attention

I think this question can be answered by the committer who accepts the
proposed change (question 1 of the proposal).
IMO, we can add a page about component experts if we find that we need it.

Cheers,
Fabian