Hi,

I have a branch in my Github repository to test the TPC-H queries [1] [2].
All queries are supported (four need to be slightly rewritten).

When checking the results of the benchmark, please keep in mind that so far
we focused our efforts on extending the functionality and unified semantics
for batch and stream inputs.
We did not try to improve the performance for SQL queries yet (besides
improvements to Flink in general).
We also didn't enable join reordering in the optimizer due to lack of
statistics. Joins are executed in the order in which tables are referenced
in the query.

Best, Fabian

[1] https://github.com/fhueske/flink/tree/tableTPCH
[2]