Thanks, Tison~

Thank You,
Tony Xintong
Song------------------------------------------------------------------
发件人:Tzu-Li Chen<wander4...@gmail.com>
日 期:2018年10月22日 18:45:36
收件人:<dev@flink.apache.org>; 宋辛童(五藏)<xintong....@alibaba-inc.com>
主 题:Re: Enable Slot Resource Profile for Resource Management

Hi Tony,

I see the corresponding JIRA[1] and it looks like you don't attach it an mail
list. I would do it for you and wonder if you ask for contributor bit to assign
the JIRA to yourself.

For the topic I give some comments on the JIRA and briefly, I am open if we can
take advantage of current somehow ignored ResourceProfile APIs.

Anyway, welcome on board!

Best,
tison.

宋辛童(五藏) <xintong....@alibaba-inc.com> 于2018年10月22日周一 下午6:39写道:

Hi all,

We are planing to do some works related to Flink’s resource management.
Precisely, we are trying to enable ResourceProfile-based resource management.
Here is a brief description of our key ideas. Please let me know how you think
about this.

Thank You,
Tony Xintong Song