+1

- Built locally, with Scala 2.11, Hadoop free. Build passes without errors
(failed on HBaseConnectorITCase but passed after restarting the build from the
Hbase connector).
- Verified signature and hashes
- Ran e2e tests locally overnight in a loop, no attempts were failing
- No missing artifacts in the release staging area.

Given that Chesnay already identified the HBaseConnectorITCase issue and it had
been around already, giving a +1.

Reminder: the list of fixes in this bug fix still needs to be updated in the
web announcement PR. I eyeballed the changes since the last bug fix, and they
look good to me.

Cheers,
Gordon