+1 to keep the web UI stack to Angular. This will make the stack upgrading
much easier and won't break the on-going efforts already made towards the
improvements of Flink Web UI.

Till, Robert, and Fabian,
Please take a look at the upgrading plan from Angular 1.x to 7.0 proposed
by Yadong. Any feedback is appreciated.

Regards,
Shaoxuan