Hi Shaoxuan,

You are perfectly right. What I want to achieve is a combination of all
your 3 points. Let me rephrase here:
1. Define a Table based ML Pipeline interface to have the same
functionality as current DataSet based implementations.
2. Support new features like online learning, streaming inference.
3. Provide a base for Flink AI tooling (i.e. AI platform) and ML/DL SQL
support.

This definitely will be step-by-step actions and will need a lot of help
from Table enhancements. I am currently working on #1.

Thanks
Weihua

Shaoxuan Wang <wshaox...@gmail.com> 于2018年11月20日周二 下午11:11写道: