Exciting to see this happening!

Wrt doc, have we done a diff which can show us how much differences are
between Flink's and Blink's documentation (flink/docs)? For example, how
many pages and how much percentage of each page is different? How many new
pages (for new features) does Blink have?If we have such a summary or
visualization, it may give us a better idea which approach we should go
with.

Another perspective is that, though the main feature differences between
Flink and Blink that the community is interested in are SQL/Table API and
Batch, Blink's code changes seem to be much more extensive and touches more
modules and behaviors. As a user, I'd love to have a more consistent
experience of understanding and trying Blink, and a separate versioned
website works best in such a case.

Thanks,
Bowen