Thanks Stephan for the great proposal.

This would not only be beneficial for new users but also for contributors
to keep track on all upcoming features.

I think that better window operator support can also be separately group
into its own category, as they affects both future DataStream API and batch
stream unification.
can we also include:
- OVER aggregate for DataStream API separately as @jincheng suggested.
- Improving sliding window operator [1]

One more additional suggestion, can we also include a more extendable
security module [2,3] @shuyi and I are currently working on?
This will significantly improve the usability for Flink in corporate
environments where proprietary or 3rd-party security integration is needed.

Thanks,
Rong

[1]
http://apache-flink-mailing-list-archive.1008284.n3.nabble.com/DISCUSS-Improvement-to-Flink-Window-Operator-with-Slicing-td25750.html